Champions Restaurant is Open for the Season
Wine ListPleasant Valley is private country club and while we do welcome anyone member or nonmember to visit our restaurant, we do have a few rules while dining in the restaurant. Please adhere to the following guidelines and ensure they are conveyed to your guests prior to the dinner.
- Proper dress is required. Men must have a shirt with a collar. Polo shirts and button down shirts with collars are acceptable. T-shirts or any shirts without a collar are not permitted.
- Men are not allowed to wear hats inside the restaurant.
- Denim Jeans are allowed. However Jeans with any holes or rips are not. Even designer jeans with “fashionable” rips and holes are not permitted.
- Cargo shorts are not permitted.
- Cell phone ringers must be silenced. Talking on cell phones in the restaurant or watching videos with sound is not permitted. Texting and emailing is permitted.
- E-Cigarettes are not permitted inside the restaurant.
- A 20% gratuity is applied to all parties of 6 or more.
Call (508) 865-5785 For Reservations
Reservations are suggested to better serve our guests